Bitten by our vaccinated dog. I took no anti-rabies now. What could be done?

Dear Doctor, I now in Hochiminh City, Vietnam. Thank you so much.
My son of 18 months old bitten by our vaccinated dog on March 2nd and yesterday the dog was dead. It means from the bite to the dog dead is about 23 days. Is it dangerous for my son?
I took no anti-rabies now fo my son. He was bitten a little scratch at the upper left eye.
I heard that if the vaccinated dog after bite still healthy about 10 days and it is safe. Is it right? if so, our dog is dead about 23 days from bite. So, is my son safe? if not, now is it still enough time to take anti-rabies vaccination for my son.
Thank you so much!
Linh (Mr), Hochiminh City, Vietnam

Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013