Dog bite incident known late, wound cleaned, applied antibacterial cream and betadine. Late for TT and anti rabies vaccine?

hello,my son is 8 yrs old and he is bitten by a dog on may 13 we just knew about the dog bitten incident on may 15 but the owner of the dog said that she washed my son s wound with soap & water and put antibacterial cream and betadine TT vaccine still needed? we go to a doctor and she scheduled us to come back on may 18 for the anti rabies vaccine .. pls help me by answering my question..i am very worried cant sleep at thinking if is it not late yet to treat my childs dog bite? thnx.....
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012