Does tear duct gets blocked and what problem it may causes ?

Hi Three months ago I had sinus/septoplasty surgery . Since the surgery when I breathe via either nostil air puffs out under the skin in the corner of the left eye. An Optometrist said it could be a blocked tear duct. Does this typically happen when you breathe when the tear duct is blocked? Also strangely enough a CT scan of the sinuses showed complete opacification of the right lacriminal duct and moderate mucosal thickening of the left duct. Because the right duct is blocked could it be causing problems to the left one? Thanks for any insight into this!
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011