Does smoking marijuana affect the diagnosis of helicobacter pylori infection on stomach biopsy?

hello docter..i would like to ask whether smoking marijuana do affect on diagnosis of helicobacter pylori infection on biopsy of stomach.i have atropic gastritis affecting antrum n slightly fundus with duodenitis .my docter suspected h.pylori infection n treated me.but i was not symtom free so my docter suggested me for biopsy of stomach for confirming i withhold omeprazole that i was taking for 4 weeks.but 4 days before doing biopsy i had smoked marijuana for 4 days.the biopsy report was negative for h. smoking that marijuana had any effect on that negative biopsy.please send me answer on my e mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012