Does sinus causes hair fall & backbone pain?

i am 18 years old and i am suffering from sinus which in i guess causing hairfall and backbone pain , i get too tired and sleep for 9-10 hours sometimes and i can t even focus on mu studies as well..
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
I believe these two symptoms could be relative to nutritional deficiencies & i have experienced both to name a few go to ithyroid.
Stress is another causes of hairfall. and other are chemical allergy, hereditary and so on.
Take the herbal shampoo, hair oil, massage so on
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
sinuses do not cause hair fall or back bone pain
consult doctor for back bone pain and hair fall
both the conditions have some treatment .
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response

Greetings from health care magic

sinusitis does not have any relation to your hair fall and pain on back portion. Sinusitis result from viral or bacterial or fungal infection. your hair fall is occuring due to 1) deficiency of essential micro nutrients ( if you are always taking junk or fast food)2) drugs or harmful chemicals effcet, 3) or could be due to any fungal infection if itching is there. The back ache can be due to over stress of your back muscles, or chronic constipation problem, or can be any abnormalities in vertebral regions. feeling tired due to any sort infection might be viral as you have chronic sinusitis. Please consult to your doctor to evaluate the condition and to start treatment accordingly. Thank you