Does missing periods for 2 days with heavy vomiting and temperature mean I'm pregnant ?

i am ttc i feel like vomitting heavily have little fever with high temperature and a slight head ache though i missed my period for 2days now could i be pregnant i am ttc i feel like vomitting heavily have little fever with high temperature and a slight head ache though i missed my period for 2days now could i be pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
what is ttc

what is little fever with high temp
high temp means high fever
if you are worried about preg get a preg test done with mornig sample of urine
it is told if a fertyl lady misses period first think of preg unless proved otherwise
take treatment for high temp
you may take crocin tab
consult doctor