Do you often forget little things like if you took a pill or not ?

Do you often forget little things like if you took a pill or not ? I take a pill for blood preasure that my doctor prescribed because I had high blood preasure mostly due to stress, but I just seen him last week and he said I was perfectly healthy and that my blood preasure was perfect, but he insisted that i stay on it.does trhat make any sense to you? because it doesn t to me. I can t remember If it I took it or not. I don t think I did, but I m not sure. Should I just skip it for today instead of taking the chance on taking a double dose ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009