Do teen girls masturbate a lot and often?

i do and just wondered if i am normal or not and do a lot of girls get curious about other girls
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Yes honey...they do. If they say they don't they're probably lying in fear that someone will look at them weirdly. It's sad that we all do it but think we have to hide it from others. Whereas teen guys talk about it freely and openly with their friends. You may get a bad reaction from your friends if you tell them about it and that's normal. Just know that they probably do it to and are just hiding it from you in fear. Completely normal. Guys and girls are basically the same...just guys are open and girls aren't. :) As for getting curious about other girls, that really depends on the girl. I have been curious before...but I'm into guys. Nothing wrong with being curious! Many people think that everyone is a bisexual, but only those who don't care what others think come out of the closet with it. Whether that's true or not I don't know.

If any of you girls want to help me masterbate you can. Do any girls like to rub A stiff penus.