Do masturbation harms ?

i m a 25 years old i used to do mastrbute. my eyes getting low vision it is kind of hard to see far please help me what am i spouse to do?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Masturbation is a self-stimulation to cause sexual sensations. masturbation suggests that the person is manipulating his or her genitals to the point of intense pleasure or orgasm. If not in excess it is harmless.Disclaimer
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
There is no relation with that and vision..You might be having refractive error.Visit an ophthalmologist for vision testing and spectacle correction.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.See masturbation is just a normal physiological activity.For example say you were married at younger age or you had relations with your partner frequently do you think if could have have any effect on vision,the answer is obviously no,then how can masturbation can cause this.Remove the misconception and for your eye problems take help your doctor.