Do allopathic medicines for back pain cause side effects or any other home remedy is there ?

Hi ..... please help !!!! I HAD SEVERE BACK PAIN AND VISITED I WAS GIVEN THE FOLLOWING MEDICINES 1 CA NEWBONA 1 FOR 30 DAYS 2 ETOSHINE 90 1 FOR 5 DAYS 3 NEUROKIND PLUS 1 FOR 30 DAYS 4 CAP DECERIN GM 1----1 X30 MONTH AFTER CONSUMING THESE FOR 2 DAYS I AM NOW FEELING UNEASY AND HAD LOOSE MOTIONS. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THESE MEDICINES ARE FOR AND HOW AND WHEN ARE THEY TO BE CONSUMED. I WAS ALSO TOLD BY THE DOCTOR TO WEAR A BELT . I AM 23 . I DONT WANT SUCH HEAVY MEDICATION AND WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY HOME REMEDIES POSSIBLE OR ALTERNATE THERAPIES PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011