Do I have lower back pain because i drank red bull or is it because I am pregnant ?

Hi, i drank red bull 2 days ago and on the same day, my boyfriend rubbed his penis in the opposite of my vagina though it was not inserted too far. it s been two days and i ve been getting lower back pain and i m expecting my period to come but it hasn t all that has been coming out was thick white discharges like when you get your period. could it be i m pregnant or did the energy drink have something to do with delaying my period?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011