Dizzy spells, lethargy, pain in the breast and ribs on breathing. What it could possibly be?

I have just started to feel slightly unwell this week. I experienced four dizzy spells throughout different days this week, I have also felt a little lethargic as though I was coming down with a virus which lasted two days. I now have a pain when I breath up in the upper right side of my rib cage, just below and to the right of my right breast . The pain has been there for three days today. Initially I thought I had pulled a muscle in my back, but I don t think that is the case. Could you give me any advice as to what it could possibly be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012