Dizzy, shaky and disoriented, have hernia in pelvic area. Is anything serious ?

I woke up dizzy, shaky and a little disoriented as in a mild panic attack (which I do get once n a while). I then threw up but the food was dark and pieces were from about 18 hours ago. I would like to know that I do have a hernia in my pelvic area but I believe I can still push it in and out. I also relieved some gas. After about 40 minutes I am starting to calm down. I just wanna make sure it s nothing serious with my hernia that will need fast ER visit.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012