Dizzy, chest tight, hands numb. Should i be worried?

Hi, my wife just got up to go to the restroom and she got very dizzy. She told me that her chest felt tight and that her hands felt numb. After she laid down in bed again, she said that her hands were becoming normal again , but he chest was still tight like she had done 1 to many pushups . She is 30 years od and in good shape. Should we be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

Chest pain or tightness can be caused by various reasons, including minor problem such as indigestion or stress, to serious medical emergencies such as a heart attack.

Other causes of chest pain/tightness include:
1. Strained chest muscles due to overuse
2. Chest muscle injury
3. Short-term, sudden anxiety with rapid breathing
4. Peptic ulcer disease
5. Pain from the digestive tract, such as esophageal reflux

So, it will be better to consult a Doctor & get a physical examination done to rule out other causes. So that proper management steps could be taken.

Wishing a Good Health. Let me know if I need to clarify further.

Thanks & take care.