Dizziness, weakness, exhaustion. Have ulcerative colitis. Normal blood work. History of pancreatitis

Ever sense tuesday i have been extremly dizzy/weak and exhausted. I have ulcerative colitis and i had blood work done to see about anemia which came back normal. I had pancreatitis back in june 2012 from a gall stone passing and i never had my gall bladder removed and today i started experiencing pain in my left side under my rib cage. in your opinion could this have anything to do with my gall bladder or any ideas as to what is happening with me?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012