Dizziness, poor concentration, swelling in throat, tonsils, hot, cold chills, weakness, body pain. Treatment?

At 11pm last night whilst at work I noticed I felt a little dizzy and had bad concentration, around 12am i noticed my throat or tonsils were starting to hurt and by 3am when i arrived home they were very swollen. I could not sleep until around 8am and had hot and cold chills, when the swelling had gone down I finally got some sleep and at the moment Im not suffering from the chills, but it is still swollen and I feel in general quite weak and a little achy! I am wondering as I am more improved from last night should I be on the way for a recovery? and will it be ok to go to work at 6 tonight! my job is cabin crew.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012