Dizziness on lying down or standing up, feeling of giddiness, difficulty in working out. What could be the cause?

Hi, recently I ve been getting dizzy whenever I lie down, or if I stand up from lying down to fast, it feels like the room is spinning half way, it only lasts about 1-3 seconds then stops, I ve been getting this feeling for around 1 week, I don t feel dizzy when standing or walking, it s only when I lie down. I ve had this before, it usually lasts around 1-4weeks, then it goes away for around 3-4 months. This has been the 3rd bout of dizziness on a separate occasion, with months in-between. I can t work out what it s related to, I m starting to think it s something different entirly. I m a 17 year old female. And I can t afford to visit the doctors right now. Any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012