Dizziness, light headedness, hearing problems. Had seizure due to drug abuse. Withdrawal symptoms?

My son just was released from the hospital after having a seizure . He was on spring break . The hospital found amphetamines opiates benzos and other drugs in his system. Was non responsive then went to extreme combativeness. They watched him in ICUs for 24 hrs. He is now home about 24 hrs or so and is complaining of dizziness light headed almost in a surreal state with some hearing issues. I talked to the er. And they said nothing they gave him would have that affect. So would this be a withdrawl from what he took or could it be more serious tha that?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013