Dizziness, head spinning, sweating, diarrhoea, nausea while driving. What could it be?

I was driving earlier today when my eyes rolled, and then I got very dizzy and couldnt hold my head up. I managed to pull into the middle lane and parked there for about ten min. My head was spinning, I got really hot and started sweating, and instant diarrhea , and felt like I was going to throw up. i drove home and laid down for a coupl hours. I have a wierd feeling in the back of my head, and just dont feel very good. I am wondering what happened, and what caused it
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013