Dizziness, fatigue, nausea. Had abdominal pain. Done endoscopy. Related to periods but normal?

Hi for many years I have had a problem with dizziness and fatigue aswell as nausea! I had a few attacks last year of abdominal pain with violent attacks of sickness and diorreah but in hospital was just put down to gastritis and I had an endoscopy which also just found gastritis of the stomach lining! It was only one nurse that asked me if this tense to happen around the times of my period that made me think actually it may relate. After the last time I ended up in hospital I went on the depo injection and have not had any symptoms apart from fatigue and not had any periods until this week my symptoms returned and out of the blue I have a period so now I am thinking they are related but is this normal? I am sick of having no energy when I am only 24 and investigations are going no where as blood tests point out thyroid etc is normal! Can you help
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012