Dizziness, black out and ringing in the ear during pregnancy. Is anything wrong?

I AM AROUND 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND AM EXPERIENCING A FEW COMPLICATIONS. THIS HAS HAPPEND TWICE TO ME, ONCE LAST MONTH, AND THE OTHER TODAY. I'M STANDING AND EVERYTHING IS OK, THEN I START FEELING SICK, MY STOMACH TIGHTENS UP, I GET HOT, THEN DIZZY, NEXT MY EYESIGHT AND HEARING SLOWLY BLACKS OUT, MY EYE SIGHT GOES FROM OK, TO FUZZY, TO BLACK AND MY HEARING GOES FROM RINGING AND DECREASES UNTIL I CAN HEAR NO MORE THEN I FEEL TINGLING THREW OUT MY BODY AND HAVE TO QUICKLY MOVE AROUND OR SIT.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013