Discontinuing topiramate started stabbing pain in head, tingling in chin, numbness of lip. Reasons ?

After I stop taking topiramate..I start having pin, needles, stabbing in my head... tingling on my chin , side of face numbness on lip. Pins and needles in my stomach, entire body, toes and feet . I can t sleep because I wake up suddenly with pressure in my head like its bleeding. I wont have a brain scan until Aug 1, and will see a nerologist on the 22nd. It is very hard to wait I feel like i m dieing.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012