Discomfort while passing stool, bleeding after popping pimple. What could it be?

Hello. I hope you excuse me for not speaking in medical lingo. I m a 21 year old male. Just a couple hours ago, I was sitting on the toilet and all the sudden,there was a slight irritation at my butt-crack, like what might feel like a pimple , and so I tried popping it. Like any pimple might, there was a bit of pain, but it popped, but than what wasn t normal, there was a lot of blood everywhere. I than went to the mirror to look and see what was wrong with me and now there s a hole towards the top of my butt-crack. I don t know what to do, or what it is. I ve looked online, and I ve gotten a few answers, but, right now I m freaking out. what could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012