Discomfort over nipple, painful, tender, lump, redness, itching

Hi, i was in prone position one afternoon it was 2 days ago, then suddenly i felt a painful discomfort over my right nipple , it bothers a little but i continued my chores, when i wake up the next morning it became more painful and tender, and i can feel a small lump, then in the afternoon, it was red on top, i placed a topical insect oinment, but no relief, this morning it became a little itchy, still swollen on top and red! It is only on top though, because in the middle everytime, i palpate it even in the bottom, are normal feeling except on the top! Help doctor , i dont know what this is
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012