Discomfort on urination, mild shocks to pelvic floor, vagina, cervix. Symptoms due to slendertone ab belt?

hello, XXXXX. I ve been using a generic version of the Slendertone ( electric shock ) ab belt for about 10 days. In the past week, I ve noticed that when I urinate, at the end of my stream, it feels as though everything internal is falling downward. It s not terribly painful, but it s very uncomfortable. I thought it might have been due to sex, but this has never happened before. Could this belt be causing a bruising or rather, a shocking to the pelvic floor or other areas, both vaginally and/or cervically?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012