Discomfort in right leg, hip area, breathing heavily, tingling sensations. Taking naproxen. Treatment?

I am 49 yrs old. I have extreme discomfort in my upper right leg and hip area. When I am walking especially uphill I struggle to use my right leg. Today I had to sit down for a break after approximately 30 minutes walk. I also need to breathe deeply to cope. I also get tingling sensations when I am sitting. I have been taking 500mg of Naproxen at night and a .25mg of ropinirole for more than three months. My BMI is 23.4, I am reasonably fit. I do not smoke and drink moderately.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012