Discomfort and pain in testicles. Had intense masturbation. On norfloxacin, metamizole. Why is epididymitis pain stronger?

Hello, I am 23 years old, 1.60m, 55k, and I have been having disconfort in my testicles. More than a year ago I had the same kind of pain irradiating from my testicles (especiall the left one) and I went to the doctor. I was connected, in my perception, with intense masturbation (i can go on two, even three hours). He sent me some analysis (doppler and a search for bacteria), but at the time I was having serious economic problems and the pain faded away with ibuprofen for a week or so.

Recently I started urinating blood, for which I went to a doctor who gave me norfloxacin, fenazopiridine and buthiloscine/metamizole. I have been 5 days on that treatment, but haven't been able to stop masturbating and the epididymitis pain has come back stronger. Is it ok to take ibuprofen? Should I think the antibiotic is not working? When do I know it is an emergency?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013