Discharge while having sex, sore vagina. Tests showed thrush. Used medicine for thrush, anti-fungal cream. Green discharge coming. What is wrong?

hi, i ve had a lot of problems with discharge since i started having sex. to begin with i ve had thrush a few times and each time it clears up pretty quickly. i ve had a couple uti s that have both cleared up. more recently (but still going back a few months) i started bleeding after sex. i went to the doctor about this and had a pap smear and a few swab tests done and she told me the only thing i had was thrush. so i tool a thrush tablet and the bleeding stopped for a couple weeks, but after sex there was a watery discharge that i couldn t control, it felt like i was wetting myself. the bleeding has come back again and i feel like the opening to my vagina is a little bit sore to the touch. i suspected it was thrush again (since that s what the doctor said) so i went to the chemist and was given another pill and some anti fungal cream. now there seems to be a crusty green discharge and still a little pain at the opening to my vagina. this has been going on for months now and i really don t know what else to do since there was apparently nothing else wrong with me from the swabs they did. could i please have a second opinion?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012