Discharge during pregnancy, taking medicines for yeast infection, no relief, surgery for swelling of feet. Safe?

Hi my name is Kendra, I am about 4 weeks pregnant at the moment and I ve been having some whitish/green discharge today, no odor or anything of the nature no pain but I have had a yeast infection for about 5days that just wont seem to go away even with the medicines they ve given me. I m wondering if the yeast infection could have caused another underlying problem or if something is just wrong with me? Also I m supposed to be getting surgery on my foot (a bunionectomy) Nov 8, that would put me at 8 weeks or so. The Doc. said they could still do the surgery but I m wondering if it really is safe and if not what are the risks towards the baby; now I am not being put under completely they are just giving me a drowsy medicine to make me sleep and after the fact they said they will discuss what kind of pain medicine to give me. Do you advise doing this or should I wait out on the surgery. I only fear my foot will be in more pain if I wait until after surgery due to swelling of my feet ext. during the pregnancy. Please help. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012