Disabled, have severe back pain, high BP, occasional seizures. Suggestions?

Hi, I just found out that I am going to be having TMH. I have several concerns about it. I am 42 and disabled. One of my concerns are that I have a bad back. I have had 2 surgery s and am in pain most ot the time to this day and I am sure the pain will be twice is bad with my surgery. I also have siezures, they are very far and few between now, but am still on meds for them everyday. I have high blood pressure and well need I say more? I have so many concerns. Just hoping that you can help me with some of these issues before the BIG Thank- you for your time: Peggy Rae
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013