Digestion takes time, vomiting. Taking prilosec. Is it acid reflux?

My stomach seems to be taking a long time to digest my food. Today I ate at 3pm and was fine. But when I ate at 6 i ended up having to throw up around 9;30. I have seen my doctor and they assumed I have acid reflux and put me on prilosec . I got strange side effects and had to stop taking it. When I was in the er they did an ultra sound but said they didn t see anything out of the ordinary and all my blood test results came back normal.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013