Difficulty while climbing stairs or raising from floor, bulky calf muscle, walking down normal. Is it muscular dystrophy or Vit D deficiency ?

Sirs/Madams, My wife has difficulty while climbing the stairs or big steps and raising from the floor for the past nine years Her details are Age 32 years Blood CPK : Ranges from 1040 to 1400 now (six months before it was 2200) Vitamin D Level: Initially it was 6 ng and now, it is 30 after six months medication (was not exposed sun earlier) Water : Was drinking 500ml to 1 litre only. From the past two days, she started drinking 2 litres of water daily ENMG/NCS : normal Thyroid: Normal NO waste muscles Bulky calf: All her family members has bulky calf muscle urine myoglobin: Negative normal walking : Easily upto 1 hour Not able to walk on heels While climbing the stairs, keeps the legs wider (problem with left leg) and can get down from stairs as normal person All other Rhenocologist test are normal Please let me know whether it is a muscular dystrophy or weakness due to vitamin d deficiency. Best regards
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013