Difficulty in swallowing. Scan showed fluid filled sac behind tonsils. Treated with morphine, antibiotics, steroids. Problem persists. Solution?

I went into the er on Monday morning because of painful and difficulty swallowing . There was no coughing, fever or any other related sighns of being ill. All lab work came back negative. I then had a ct scan which showed a fluid filled sac on the back of my tonsils. I was then treated with morphine , antibiotics and steroids. I feel like I m getting worse although I ve been taking my meds. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013