Difficulty in passing urine during periods with abdominal cramps. Recovered from UTI problem. Cause?

Hello, I m 22 yr f. I used to have UTI for a long time but I almost recovered several months ago. Sometimes, during my menstruation cycles, I get very severe abdomen cramps and I have very little amounts of blood all along my period accompanied with difficulty in passing urine and I mayn t even have the urge to go to the toilet which is increasing the cramps. What should I do about it and what can be the cause of it? By the way, I m virgin . Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012