Difficulty in forming friends, to control emotions due to physical deformities. How to control?

Hi I have a nine year old daughter who was diagnosed a year ago with an under developed front left lobe, she has symptoms of severe ADD. We have her on 30mg of Ritilan and she seems to be coping well with school but her social behaviour seems to be getting worse. She is battling to keep friends and the little girls have even started ganging up against her which is making her behavious worse and she cannot control her outbursts. Please could someone tell me what the side effects are for this condition as I cannot tell what is normal or not anymore?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013