Difficulty in controlling diabetes, have nerve pain and damage, frequent tingling in hands, nausea, vomiting. Help?

I am type 2 diabetic. i.can t get it under control no matter how hard i try. i got nerve pain and damage. numbness or tingling in hand often. I think my bowel movements and urinating might be effected now. as in I sometimes cant feel it. or trouble doing it. the biggest thing is I get lots (LOTS) !!!! of stomach emptying, then nausea then vomiting , sometimes violently.... and I in bed for days... sometimes weeks. I was on 2000mg a day with metformin ... if i was awake and remembered... but now I at 500- 1000 mg ,,, I took myself that low cause i thought it was the metformin getting me sick.. but no I still have all the problems,, can you help me.....
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013