Nausea, vomiting and tingling. Have type 1 diabetes. Should be worried?

My daughter had sudden symptoms of nausea , some tingling , vomiting . It scared her enough to call her husband back home while he was on his way to work. After the threw up she began to feel better but she seemed clammy, but I may have mistook that, but she is resting now. She does have stress . I am her Mom, and it worried me greatly. She is also Type I diabetic. I don t know how intense or where the tingling was because her husband got home and I didn t get to talk to her anymore. Thank you for your help
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012