Difficulty in conceiving, normal test results, have light bleeding after taking forecan, tini, razo-d. Reason?

Hi, i am 27yrs old woman and a mother of 5yrs old girl. i and my husband are planning for a second baby past 6 months, my periods are regular and never had any problem, and my cycle is usually 29 days or sometimes 28 days. Though i am unable to conceive. my perioods started on 8 sep and ended on 13 sep ,So v hav visited a gync doc on 13sep and she had examined me internally n also some tests like cbp, cue, thyroid profile, creatinine .. and ill my tests reports are normall n with in the given range. so she had prescribed the tablets like forecan150, tini500, razo-d, doxt100 as one course for 7 seven days and foliate and atoz tablets as 2nd course for month for both of us. but after using the first course i started bleeding slightly again(19 sep). so does these tablets caused any difference in my body ? why i started bleeding again? when will be my ovulation day occur?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012