Difficulty in conceiving, laparoscopy for cornual block, injections, ovacare taken. What is the problem?

hi doctor , i had cornual block and i got operated through laproscopy . after that i got periods. and then during the second day doc gave me ANOLET tablet and then fourth day i had an injection for Rs.750 and then i had OVOCARE tablets for 15 days and on 7th day i had a scan in that doc said the egg has grown well and the size of the egg was 29*28mm and on the 11th day again i had a scan and the doc said that the egg got ruptured and again i had an injection and GESTOFIT 400MG TABLET FOR 12 DAYS . but i got periods on 22nd of this month. what is the solution for my problem and when will i get conceived? and can you say what are the days to have sex?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012