Difficulty in conceiving, have proper hormonal balance, regular ovulation. What tests should be taken to detect cause of failure?

Hi myself Preeti, i have been married for last 2yrs and 9 months, i have been trying to conceive for almost 1 and a half year, but with no results. I have a regular 28 day cycle and have proper hormonal balance. Also i have been using Ovulation predictor strips to check my ovulation which is regular on 13 or 14th day of the cycle. Please suggest what tests should i go through to check what is the problem hindering my desire of having a child.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012