Difficulty in conceiving, cannot afford injections due to financial problems, prescribed Adova. Will these help?

Hi doctor this is Mrs. Angelina Baiju Devassy I am married since 3 years now, I had twice miscarriages due to no growth and no heart beats, so I met a gynaec at goregaon (East) he gave me injections which caused me around 20k and gone for follicular studies too, on the day 19th my eggs ruptured but I got my cycles but delayed for 2 days then again I met my gynaec for this he told me to start the injections again so I told I am not able to go for more injections due to financial problems, so he told me to conceive by tablets so my Gynaec wrote and gave me (Tab Adova 1mg). so shall I try and see. Please reply me as soon as possible my email id is YYYY@YYYY . Thanks & Regards, Angelina
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012