Difficulty in conceiving. D&C done, taken clomid, doing regular intercourse, under stress to conceive. Suggestions?

Hi doctor need your help as iam planning for a baby on october i went for a D&C surgery as per my doctor she said there is a polyp inside but then after surgery she told me that there are no polyps but yes there is a some tissue which i removed and i started clomid to conceive or to get pregnant and sorry to say that first month when i used clomid i contiously bleeded till 15 days but by grace of god second month i got only 3days of period and from 5th day i started using clomid for 5 days after taking clomid after 3days we started doing sex altrenate days but my husband got frustrated and he decided to do intercourse everyday so i dint say no to him as we are doing sex every day so need your suggestion like why iam not getting pregnant. What are the other things i have to do to get pregnant and one more thing i have a doubt like as per your sentence is do we need to keep pillows uner buttocks while sex or after sex let me know. As im an indian so i dont know much postures, and yes i agree stress is also a main reason as im thinking too much about children and i think its a big time stress i hope you can understand my pain and let me know the status. regards priya
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013