Difficulty in bowel movement, tight stools. Will non-veg food worsen the situation?

hi dr..iam 28 yrs old..i have delivered my baby normally b4 2 yrs..i have piles problem b4 marriage due to bad food in my college i have so much pain when i go for motion.. stool is very tight..i take more water,i sit in warm salt water,i eat fibre rich foods,green vegetables and fruits but still no use..i don take chicken and egg bcoz of this problem...what should i do for this problem..wil nonveg foods make the situation still worser??
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012