Didelphus uterus with bladder bound to it, advised surgery. Possibility of dying during surgery?

I have a didelphus uterus and in between my bladder is bind to them. My doctors tells me that most likely the abnormal uterus could be causing the endometriosis . I have been having this issue for years and have taken birth control pills with antidepressants. Then I switch to pain killers but after seven years I have issues with peptic ulcers and still trying to resolve too much acid in my stomach . I when to see another doctor to get a second opinion for removal of uterus and he did not do much testing like I was expecting he just told me that if I want to have my uterus remove that he will do. I have horrible pains but sometimes I able to get up from bed and take of my son but I cannot go to work and during those horrible days I wish to die. I need a very knowledgeable advice about these issues the part where organs binds it scares me because I fear that this is what happened to my bladder. I need to be healthy to continue caring for my son, by the way I am a single parent reason why i am scare of having this surgery done. I am scare to die during surgery, is there any possibility of dying during surgery? give your best input. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013