Did semen analysis, they mentioned asthenospermia. Can you please tell me what is problem? What I need to do to resolve problem? What are chance If I try now for baby?

Hi, My Age is 32. I did semen Analysis two days back, as per report volume 1.5, sperm count/ml is 55, sperm count per ejaculate is 82.5. Immobile sperm is 20%,motile with no progressive forward movement 20%, slow forward progressive movement 35%, moderate forward progressive movement 25%, Rapid forward progressive movement 00%. Ph 8.0. In Morphology 40% normal and 60% abnormal and in comments they mentioned asthenospermia. Can you please tell me what is problem? What I need to do to resolve problem? What are chance If I try now for baby?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013