Did Fraxel laser treatment. Using Retin- A. Going on a fishing trip. Stop using the Retin A?

Dear Sirs,

I m 32 years old male , and I have white skin. I live in Egypt .

I have been doing Fraxel laser treatment around every 4 month to cure Acne Scares in my face , also I m using Retin - A cream twice a week ( at night ).

My skin is stable and I m protecting it with Sun screen with SPF 50+ whenever I m exposed to sun and I m not suffering from Sun burns. also when i go to the beach I stop using the Retin A cream even at night and also i wait around 1 month after any Fraxel laser session before going to the beach.

I have a simple question, Now i m going on a fishing trip in the red sea ( my last fraxel laser session was 3 months ago so my skin is stable now) and of course i will stop using the Retin A during the 3 days fishing trip and i usually wear hats . My question is do i have to stop the Retin A completly before this fishing trip like I shouldnt use it for one week or something..or simply not to use it during the beach trip ....i mean how many days ealier shall i stop using the Retin A ....and does it have a prolonged effect or it only makes skin sensistive when its applied . either way i will be applying the sun screen with SPF 50+ ...

Thanks for your feedback.

sherif el kaissy
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013