Diarrhea with blood and mucus, heavy farting, back pain, had blood in mouth, itching around anus

Hi I have had diarrhoea for 6/7 days with blood and mucus I took imodium and it stopped. Today I have been 8 times in the space of 2 hours sometimes with a little blood one of the times I went it was pale and dark in colour. I had this 3 years ago where I had the urgency to go and had lots of bright red blood and mucus sometimes it was only mucus and blood that came out. I am always quite regular with my bowel movements but now the blood is bck I m a little worried sometimes I have really bad need to go I m 27 and female with 3 kids I m so scared this is serious. The other day I also had blood in my mouth oh and I always have lots of gas in the morning and I have a pain in the left hand side of my back at the moment I also have had a couple of years of severe itching around the anus please help .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012