Diarrhea, pregnancy symptoms, have tubes tied. What could be going on?

I am 43 yrs. old. I have had my tubes tied since, 1988. I remeber that the Dr. said that he was only tying them because of my age and placing a plastic clamp on them. My quesiton is that I have been extremely nauseous, and the smell of certain foods and coffee has made me even more sick. I would say these are symtoms of being pregnant, but I am also having diarrhea , but they are seperate symptoms that don t affect at the same time.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013