Diarrhea, food poisioning. Don't want to take any medications. Is it normal and will it get healed on its own?

Hi I had sickness and diaherra on Sunday morning - I thought it was food poisoning but my daughter was also sick for 2 days. No one has been sick since monday but I still have diaherra - its not painful just very runny. Is it normal to last for a few days if its a bug? I don twant to take immodium or anything as I m not running to toilet but is there anything else I can do to help? Should I be concerned if it doesn t get better in a few days?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012