Diarrhea, feeling of pieces of hard feces stuck in rectum, stools with blood. Remedy?

Since last night, I have been experiencing diarrhea . It first started with a sharp pain to the right inguinal region. When I first tried to go to the bathroom last night, it hurt to make a bowel movement and felt like my bowel movement was incomplete. Then, I started having diarrhea but feel as if there is a piece of hard feces stuck near my rectum . Also, every time I went to the restroom last night, there was blood both when I wiped and in the toilet. The blood is bright red. Today, I am still having diarrhea and feeling as if my bowel movements are incomplete. Still feels like there is something hard and stuck... very uncomfortable. There is also still blood when I wipe and in the toilet. I m worried.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013